Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Experiments in Dinner

We had a ton of corn given to us by some friends, and a ton of zucchini and tomatoes from our own garden and I didn't know what to do with it, so I decided to make a cook it all together with some potatoes and burger. I got to chopping everything up and thought the veggies looked yummy by themselves, so I put just the veggies in the pan with some salt, garlic and parmesan figuring if it turned out badly I'd just compost it. Well, surprise! It is fantastic!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

mmm...i made zucchini tonight with a bunch of garlic and a dash or salt and pepper and it was divine!

Sounds like you did well!

Chad and Carole said...

That is not surprising that you made all those things yummy. I bought a clove of garlic last week and have yet to use it because I don't know how....help!

Chapman family said...

... and I actually ate it!

- Brandon

Robyn DeGaetano said...

I think that sounds really good, actually. I have some leftover corn on the cob and TONS of tomatoes and some zuchinni - I am trying it tonight!