-Refill nausea medication four or five times.
-Get nausea medication dose upped.
-Visit Urgent Care twice for IV rehydration and extra meds.
-Get the very basics for homeschool done.
-Make very few meals.
-Do very little housework.
-Nap everyday.
-Call in for reinforcements three times.
Overall, not the worst first trimester I've ever had, but not my best either. We all survived.
And on a totally unrelated subject, and at the risk of causing a huge ruckus since all my in-laws read this on occasion, I wish my husband would quit commenting on his siblings' Facebook comments. Truthfully, sometimes I just wish he'd keep all his FB comments to himself. What he thinks is witty banter almost always can be taken offensively. And there is some tension in the sibling relationships already, so really anything he says gets an immediate reaction by someone. It's getting ugly.
Finally, have you heard about the school teacher that ate school lunches for a year and blogged about it? I wandered over there yesterday, and it has given me renewed conviction to be better about what I feed my kids here for lunch. Especially when something like chicken nuggets has been on our menu, which is not normal. Plus, if Hyrum had his choice, we'd eat candy and crackers all day. He does eat a carrot if I tell him fruit and veggies are the only option, but he'd much prefer to bypass that part. Today he ate half a banana with his half egg salad sandwich, but only because Grandpa had brought over some mini Oreos that he really wanted.
Anyway, onward and upward! I've woken up feeling fabulous the last 6 mornings out of 7, my house got a complete cleaning the other day, I'm making dinner again, (and eating it!!), and spending more time with my kids and less time in bed with them watching TV. We're gonna make it!!
2 comments:
Blehk! I hate barfing. So, are you going to find out what the baby's gender is? I'm glad you could clean your house. I don't know about you but something about getting it done and seeing it clean makes ya feel better even if you're not!
congratulations on surviving your first trimester!!! Here's to sunny days and big appetites from here on out!!
And about FB, Lou is the same way - I cringe when I read his comments. Thank goodness he's almost never on there, anymore...
Post a Comment