Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A tee ball tale

Tee ball is so great.  I think I posted last year about how much fun it is to watch all the kids run around without a clue of what they are supposed to do.  I love it!

Hyrum is playing tee ball this year.  Saturday is his last game, and boy will I be glad to have our life back!  We had both boys in ball this spring and it was a lot.  There were some weeks when we had something scheduled every single night, and some nights where we were double booked.  It's been insane!

Anyway, the other night Hyrum and Seamus (a boy on his team) were both running in to home, when, CRASH! A collision at home plate.  The man with the mad camera skills (Brandon) got it all on film, or whatever it's called now.  Memory card just doesn't sound right....






No harm, no foul.  Just a little embarrassment and a cute face.



1 comment:

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Ha - that's funny. Good for you for having your kids do some team sports stuff - we haven't braved that frontier yet...